Contact Us


03 9079 7555


+ 61 422 475 600



Suite 21, 7-9 Leeds Street
Footscary Vic 3011

Online Enquiry

Please call me back
* Required fields
03 9079 7555 EMAIL
Legal and Migration Services


We deliver extraordinary results for our clients and, your success is our success too! Our clients acknowledge our expertise as experienced Immigration Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents. We are an added value to our clients. Our main practice areas includes immigration law, family law and other general legal practice areas.


Our migration services included providing advice on many different type of visa, including:

Visa cancellation
Visa application
Student visa
Parent visa
Orphan relative visa
Partner visa
Skilled visa
Administrative Appeals Tribunal
Refugee Review
Protection visa
Tourist visa
Filing Court matters
Legal representation in Australian courts
Detention / deportation




Student Visa

Student visa options:

  • School Student Visa
  • Higher Education Visa
  • English language Study Visa
  • Non-Award Student Visa
  • Vocational Training Visa
  • Postgraduate Research Visa


Family Visa

  • Partners - Spouse visa applications
  • Fianc├ęs
  • Dependent children
  • Parents
  • Orphan relatives
  • Carers
  • Aged dependent relatives, and remaining relatives


Working Visa

For people with recognized skills seeking to work in Australia, a visa option includes:

  • Skilled Independent Visa
  • Skilled Sponsored Visa
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa
  • Temporary Business Visa
  • Employer Nomination Scheme
  • Working Holiday Visa Work and Holiday Visa

Working Holiday/Holiday

Visa-Some of the options are:

  • Working Holiday Visa 
  • Work and Holiday Visa 

To be eligible, applicants need to meet basic requirements.


Business Visa

Business visitors are business people who visit Australia for business purposes. There are a number of visa options for business people. These includes but not limited to the following:

  • Business Owner Visa
  • Investor Visa
  • Senior Executive Visa
  • Business Talent Visa


Retirement Visa

The visa is designed for retirees and their partner who want to spend some of their retirement years in Australia. Retirement visa is only available to:

  • Existing Retirement visa (subclass 410) holders and their partners to rollover their current visa
  • Former Retirement visa (subclass 410) holders and their partners who have not held another substantive visa since their last Retirement visa was granted.



we can assist you with the process. The process of applying for Australian citizenship varies depending on your eligibility. Generally, to apply for Australian citizenship you will need to:

  • Determine that you are eligible
  • Gather your original documents
  • Copy and certify your documents
  • Complete and lodge your application.

Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)

Proper advice from the start means that you are less likely to get any visa appeal refused.


If you have a visa refusal we can help you with the tribunal process.


A visa refusal is stressful, costly and also limits significantly further lodgment options. Contact us today to begin your Appeal or AAT Review



We can file court proceedings on your behalf if there are reasonable grounds that the tribunal made an error of law. This is called judicial review.